The Grilled Cheese Bun was not an original idea, adding the pesto was. ;) My son ordered a grilled cheese sandwich at a burger joint and this is how it came. I thought it was a genius idea as soon as I saw it. So the first time I ran out of bread and had a “cheesy” craving, I busted out the hamburgers buns… and noticed the pesto while I was in the fridge – might as well grab that too. Haha
These are real easy. Just butter both buns on the inside and cook as you would a grilled cheese sandwich. I added pesto but next time I think I want to include some sliced meat, onions and tomato. I am hungry now. Enjoy!
Foodzie box... I am totally in love! What a great idea and what great products! I HAVE to share what I got in my Foodzie Box:
- Dried Pineapple from Peeled Snacks
- 2, Traditional Alfajores from Dulce Caramel Co.
- Lemon Poppyseed and Almond Biscotti from Biscotti Bari
- 2, Fresh Herb Sea Salts from Woody’s Gourmet
- Pure Southern Iced Tea from Pluff Iced Tea
- Classic Seaweed Snack from SeaSnax
(Oh, and I did not get anything for saying all that about Foodzie either - I just really feel like sharing tonight.)