- 1 Bottle Red Wine (I used Cabernet Sauvignon but a Merlot, Zinfandel or Shiraz would work as well)
- 1 Lemon - cut into wedges
- 1 Orange - cut into wedges
- 1 Lime - cut into wedges
- 2 Tablespoon Sugar
- Splash Orange Juice or Lemonade (I used both because that’s how I roll)
- 1 Can Diced Pineapples (with juice)
- 2 Shots Triple Sec (perhaps add an extra one for good measure…)
- 1 Cup Frozen Strawberries
- 30 ounce Ginger Ale soda
- Place wine in large container
- Into same container, squeeze the juice from the lemon, orange and lime - adding the fruit wedges as you go along. Also add the sugar, can of pineapple and juice(s)
- Chill overnight
- Add Triple Sec, Strawberries, and Ginger Ale.
- Enjoy over Ice!
Adapted from Best Party Sangria