After a month of co-hosting Tasty Tuesdays, I found myself sad at the thought of not partying with all of you every week. So - I am sticking around a little bit longer. :) *Happy Dance
Last week we ended up having 137 entries to Tasty Tuesdays - you guys ROCK!! It was extremely hard to pick only 9 favorites - but we did. Check them out!
LAST WEEK'S FEATURES
1. Chocolate Covered Bacon from Nat's Adventures in Baking
2. Chocolate Sweet Potato Frosting from Sandi's Allergy Free Recipes
3. Hazelnut and Chocolate Chip Cookies from Cupcakery
4. Homemade Pan Release for Baking from Scrumptilicious
5. Pink Fluff Fruit Salad from Dessert Now, Dinner Later
6. Brownie Pancakes from Creme de la Crumb
7. Chocolate Banana Cupcakes from Unusually Lovely
8. Bacon and Egg Tacos from From Everyday to Gourmet
9. Barbecue Macaroni Salad from Six Sisters Stuff
Check out these delicious posts & pin and/or share what you like!
If you have stopped by Tasty Tuesdays before, you already know the lovely Anyonita from Anyonita Nibbles. If this is your first time, make sure you hop over to her site to check out some incredible recipes and foodie awesomeness. You can also find her on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest & the current love of my life, Instagram. She just posted a recipe for Tortilla-Wrapped Fiesta Mexican Burgers that are already on my menu for next week. Go show her some love!!
There are also a few new co-hosts that are pretty freakin' marvelous - please allow me to share, in no particular order...
First, Chandra from The Plaid and Paisley Kitchen. I have drooled over her site many a times - she has awesome recipes like this Wicked Chicken. It's been pinned over 1200 times, go check it out!
Second, Tara from Organized SAHM. Her site is full of recipes, meal plans and tips for everyday life. I saw these Stuffed Jalapenos on her site and I can't wait to try them this grilling season!
Third, is Kristin from Dizzy Busy and Hungry. She has two teenage sons and a blog-full of recipes that pleases them - I am taking tips from this woman! ;) I saw this Crockpot Cheeseburger on Kristin's site and can't wait to try it.
Go show them all some love with comments, shares and follows!
Now on to the linky party!!
Here are a couple suggestions before we get started:
1. Follow Anyonita Nibbles, Hungry Harps, The Plaid and Paisley Kitchen, Organized SAHM, Dizzy Busy and Hungry, and Dixie Chik Cooks socially - and we will all do the same!
2. Visit the link before yours and leave a comment letting them know you found them at Tasty Tuesdays. Share the love!!
3. Spread the word about Tasty Tuesdays - grab a button and share it on your blog!
4. Link up recipes only - no giveaways or promos, please.
5. As a participant, you acknowledge that photos from the post you link may be distributed as a part of the Tasty Tuesdays Feature and/or across Anyonita Nibbles social media platforms. If this is the case, all photos will be credited back to your sites and posts and credit will be given
Let's get this party started!! :)