What is the correlation between geeks and bacon? Other than the fact that geeks & bacon are both amazingly awesome. ;) Was there a geek convention where they all agreed to lay claim to one of the most delicious foods ever made? If so, they totally scored – if not, well… they totally scored anyway.
My husband is a total geek – but I love that about him. His love for bacon? It’s unmatched – he appreciates all that bacon has to offer.
These cookies were made for my geek, with love.
If you know someone who loves bacon , geek or not, surprise them with these cookies – they won’t disappoint!
Chocolate & Butterscotch Chip Cookies with Bacon
2 ¼ cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 sticks of butter, salted
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
½ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chip cookies
¾ cup butterscotch chips
½ cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
1. Heat oven to 375
2. Whisk together flour and baking powder. Set aside.
3. Beat butter, sugar and brown sugar together until light and fluffy.
4. Add eggs, salt and vanilla extract – continue beating until well combined
5. Stir in flour mixture and bacon until fully blended. Add chocolate and butterscotch chips and mix together.
6. Drop tablespoonfuls of dough onto baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until edges turn golden brown.
7. Cool on cookie rack and enjoy!