We have all heard the saying, “The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.” It’s true – and any good woman knows it! Not only do men love to satisfy their hunger with something delightful on the palate, they are also in love with the fact that their meals are made, with love, by the women in their life. Sometimes they are even eager to please back after tasting a recipe that was whipped up for them – and those are the ones we are looking for at #GetHimFed!
Here are the features from last week!
Chicken Philly Cheese Steaks from Domestic Bliss Squared. Talk about man-pleasin'!! Guys like putting things in between buns and this sandwich is no exception! ;)
Cocoa Truffles from Heidi's Wanderings. Chocolate balls - yep, men love these. They will also attempt to throw these up in the air and catch them in their mouths, but usually just when home alone.
And the S&M (Social Media) feature of the week!!
The Ultimate Greek Pita Wrap from Soliloquy of Food & Such. Have you ever been to Pita Pit? Every time I go there is a plethora of guys in there getting their grub on after a work-out (awesome for me, right?) - so I know this is certainly man-worthy. Kim from Soliloquy of Food & Such shared this great dish on Instagram - go check out what other fun things she is posting about!!
If you were featured - show it off!!
1. Link up a delicious, man-pleasing recipe. It doesn't have to just be hamburgers or nachos or hot wings - it just has to be anything edible that pleases the guy in your life. The recipes that leave him silent at the table because the food is too good to stop eating. We want the goods here!
2. Are you on Instagram? Post pictures of your meal – from preparing to being eaten by your man, post it on Instagram with the hashtag #GetHimFed and you could be featured on next week’s Social Media(S&M) Features! Posts to Instagram, using the #GetHimFed hashtag, will be reposted via InstaRepost – which means more exposure for you!!
3. Leave a comment. Since you were going to do that anyway, include what your man will do for you after indulging in whichever meal(s) you are sharing. Maybe he did the dishes? Gave you a foot massage? Let's share with each other and maybe get some tips out of this!
With all that said, let's get our
Rules are no fun, so let’s call these suggestions for linking up your recipe(s)...
1. Follow your hosts socially (however you'd like) and let us know so we can do the same in return!
2. Visit at least the link before yours. Leave a comment stating that you stopped by. (We all love to read comments, so share the love!)
3. Spread the word; grab a participator's button and display it on your blog.
4. Link to your recipes--no giveaways or promos, please.
5. As a participant, you acknowledge that photos from the post you link may be distributed as a part of the #GetHimFed Feature and/or across social media platforms. If this is the case, all photos will be credited back to your sites and posts and credit will be given.