We have all heard the saying, “The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.” It’s true – and any good woman knows it! Not only do men love to satisfy their hunger with something delightful on the palate, they are also in love with the fact that their meals are made, with love, by the women in their life. Sometimes they are even eager to please back after tasting a recipe that was whipped up for them – and those are the ones we are looking for at #GetHimFed!
There are a few ways to participate, pick one or pick all! The level of participation is up to you - the more sharing you do, the more exposure you will get. Something special about this party is that you don't need a blog to join in the fun - just see below!
Here are the ways you can participate with #GetHimFed:
1. Link up a delicious, man-pleasing recipe. It doesn't have to just be hamburgers or nachos or hot wings - it just has to be anything edible that pleases the guy in your life. The recipes that leave him silent at the table because the food is too good to stop eating. We want the goods here!
2. Are you on Instagram? Post pictures of your meal – from preparing to being eaten by your man, post it on Instagram with the hashtag #GetHimFed and you could be featured on next week’s Social Media(S&M) Features! Posts to Instagram, using the #GetHimFed hashtag, will be reposted via InstaRepost – which means more exposure for you!!
3. Leave a comment. Since you were going to do that anyway, include what your man will do for you after indulging in whichever meal(s) you are sharing. Maybe he did the dishes? Gave you a foot massage? Let's share with each other and maybe get some tips out of this!! I went ahead and started, because this is also about sparking a fun conversation about what's going on at home. Heck, take a picture, post it on Instagram and label with #GetHimFed - it may be featured next week!
4. Become a contributor to the #GetHimFed Pinterest Board and share your recipes! If you are interested in being a contributor just fill out this form and you will receive an invitation. The board can be seen by followers of every contributor, so this is another great way to gain exposure.
With all that said, let's get our
Rules are no fun, so let’s call these suggestions for linking up your recipe(s)...
1. Follow your hosts socially (however you'd like) and let us know so we can do the same in return!
2. Visit at least the link before yours. Leave a comment stating that you stopped by. (We all love to read comments, so share the love!)
3. Spread the word; grab a participator's button and display it on your blog.
4. Link to your recipes--no giveways or promos, please.
5. As a participant, you acknowledge that photos from the post you link may be distributed as a part of the #GetHimFed Feature and/or across social media platforms. If this is the case, all photos will be credited back to your sites and posts and credit will be given.