I can't belive that this is my 4th week of co-hosting Tasty Tuesdays! The month has gone by so fast and I have met so many wonderful bloggers and readers along the way. Recipe link up are not only good for finding new dishes to cook - they are also great for meeting the blogging community - writers and readers alike. I have had a blast this past month and hope to co-host with Anyonita Nibbles again in the very near future!!
Alright, enough of all that sweet & sappy stuff - let's get to partying!! :)
This week is all about honoring all the Daddies out there - so we want to see your Man Food Recipes! I am loving this theme and can't wait to see all of the link ups.
Last week's theme, Let Them Eat Cake, had nine beautiful features...
1. White Chocolate Mud Cake with a Layer of Strawberry Cheesecake from Something Sweet
2. Vanilla Chai Tea Cake from Mess Makes Food
3. Concessions Stand Cake from Cupcakery
4. How to Make Cake Pops from Beela Bakes
5. Watermelon Margarita Cupcakes from Cooking with Curls
6. NoBake Nutella Cheesecake from Dessert Now, Dinner Later!
7. Fluffy Angel Food Cake from Nap-Time Creations
8. Mini Red Velvet Cake from Baking in Pyjamas
9. Maine Blueberry Cheesecakes from Living Better Together
Check out these delicious posts & pin and/or share what you like!
Tasty Tuesdays is put on by the wonderful Anyonita at Anyonita Nibbles. Make sure you go check out her site - it is packed full of wonderful recipes and culinary information! You can also find her on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest & my newest addiction, Instagram. She just posted a recipe for Tilda Veggie Fried Rice with Chicken Candy, that I seriously need in my life.
The other co-host this week is Holly from Mess Makes Food - so go see what she is whipping up too! She just recently posted a recipe for Fresh Strawberry and Lemon Yoghurt Cake that is a must-try for this summer. :)
Now on to the linky party!!
Here are a couple suggestions before we get started:
1. Follow Anyonita Nibbles, Mess Makes Food and Hungry Harps socially - and we will all do the same!
2. Visit the link before yours and leave a comment letting them know you found them at Tasty Tuesdays. Share the love!!
3. Spread the word about Tasty Tuesdays - grab a button and share it on your blog!
4. Link up recipes only - no giveaways or promos, please.
5. As a participant, you acknowledge that photos from the post you link may be distributed as a part of the Tasty Tuesdays Feature and/or across Anyonita Nibbles social media platforms. If this is the case, all photos will be credited back to your sites and posts and credit will be given
Let's get this party started!! And remember, it's all about the Man Food this week. :)