These were extremely easy to make and even easier to eat. Dangerous.
I guess their name could have been the Dangerous Brownies on the Block – or perhaps the Eat Quickly, While Hoping the Kids Don’t Walk in Brownies. Either one of those names could have worked as well.
(Sidenote: Since having kids, I have noticed that I eat desserts/sweets like a rat stealing food. It’s quick and sneaky – I totally admit to eating a candy bar in my bedroom closet, just hoping that the kids wouldn’t find me and want a piece.)
To make these bad boys, you need Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Minis, Betty Crocker - Family Size Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix and Mini Marshmallows. Make sure to also have the eggs, oil and water that the brownie box calls for.
First, make the brownie mix according to package. Pour into a greased 13X9 baking dish. Places all of the mini peanut butter cups on top of poured brownie batter.
Next, add 2 cups of mini marshmallows on top of mini peanut butter cups.
With the palm of your hand, carefully, press marshmallows into batter.
Bake brownies according to directions on package.
Let cool completely before cutting and removing from pan. Enjoy and try to share with the loved ones in your home. ;)
1 box Betty Crocker - Family Size Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix (ingredients that box calls for)
1 bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Minis
2 cups mini marshmallows
1. Make brownies according to package. Pour into greased 13x9 baking pan.
2. Place all peanut butter cups on top of poured brownie batter.
3. Sprinkle marshmallows on top of peanut butter cups. Carefully, with palm of hand, press marshmallows into brownie batter.
4. Cook brownies according to package.
5. Let cool completely before cutting and removing from baking pan.